Help Center: Customer Support
Most products can be ready to ship in a few days, and faster turnaround costs are just a little more. Need it shipped tomorrow?
- Ask Us Anything: Request a Call or Email — Contact Customer Service.
(Fill out this form and we will assist you ASAP)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Toll Free — 877-806-3453 • Weekends — 703-598-3403
- ACCOUNTING: 703-340-1838
- HOURS: Business days and hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM — 6 PM EST, except Holidays.
We are experts at creating marketing and business print materials. It all starts with you choosing a product that fits your needs. Whether you're printing important sales literature, marketing brochures, newsletters or postcards, we deliver quality and value-priced printing.
Get expert help with your design and layout questions. One of our friendly customer service team members are happy to assist you.
Explore our site and Get Started with us today!
Preferred file format – Press-Ready PDF; PDF/X1-a:2001.
Source – Acrobat Distiller [PostScript to PDF/X1-a:2001], Quark or InDesign Export to PDF/X1-a:2001. Word or Publisher files [including PDFs made from these applications] are not accepted.
Document setup overview – Supply single pages (no spreads), add minimum 1/8” (.125”) bleed on ALL sides, .25” safety area from trim for non-bleed text and images, CMYK (or specified spot colors), images/graphics hi-resolution (300 dpi).
- Export PDF using PDF/X1-a:2001 settings with marks and .125 bleeds.
- Set print file at 100%, centered and 1” larger than trim.
- Set crop marks “on” with 12-pt offset and bleed set to .125”. The Marks Offset should be .167”, not .0833”.
- Include all image and graphic data (no OPI) and embed all font data. When possible, include fonts and hi-resolution graphics (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files). Include crop marks and flatten files.
- Include only colors (CMYK or spot) and layers that print (no FPO).
- If given choice, select PostScript 3, High Resolution, and Binary.
- After exporting, open PDF to confirm that the project’s type, colors and images appear as expected. Check file dimensions, bleed and marks.
- Submit “print-ready” PDFs. Print-ready PDFs are for desktop applications—RGB and lo-rez.
- Check options that say Simulate, Optimize, Fit, or Password Protect.
Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for DigiLink’s web-based uploader link.
We're thrilled you're interested in becoming a DigiLink, DigiXPress.com or DigiCanvasArt.com customer. We have spent over a decade operating one of the most reliable, high-quality, award winning printing companies. Our focus on customer service has earned us many loyal and returning customers.
Today ... Even More Choices
Online Printing — Your Freedom to Create — 24/7
Listening to its customers and the changing marketplace, DigiLink has developed an awesome online print ordering experience, DigiXPress.com. We are also pleased to announce another innovative solution for ordering canvas photo & wall art, DigiCanvasArt.com.
Step 1. Enter Tracking Number
Type the carrier tracking number in the "Enter Tracking Number" box, then select "Submit".
The status of your package will be displayed. You will see where your package is and if it has been delivered, you will see who signed for it as well as the time of delivery.
Step 2. E-mail Notification (optional)
You can enter up to three email addresses and a short message (optional), and then select "Submit". When the package is delivered, e-mail notifications will be sent to all specified e-mail addresses with a link to the most current package information.
To track your packages with UPS, please click here.