Help Center: Customer Support
Most jobs depending on quantity can be ready to ship in a few days.
Need your project completed really quickly? Contact us - we can help!
- Ask Us Anything: Request a Call or Email — Contact Customer Service.
(Fill out this form and we will assist you ASAP)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 703-340-1809 • Weekends — 703-598-3403
- ACCOUNTING: 703-340-1838
- HOURS: Business days and hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM — 6 PM EST, except Holidays.
We are experts at creating marketing and business print materials. It all starts with you choosing a product that fits your needs. Whether you're printing important sales literature, marketing brochures, newsletters or postcards, we deliver quality and value-priced printing.
Get expert help with your design and layout questions. One of our friendly customer service team members are happy to assist you.
Explore our site and Get Started with us today!
Preferred file format – Press-Ready PDF; PDF/X1-a:2001.
Source – Acrobat Distiller [PostScript to PDF/X1-a:2001], Quark or InDesign Export to PDF/X1-a:2001. Word or Publisher files [including PDFs made from these applications] are not accepted.
Document setup overview – Supply single pages (no spreads), add minimum 1/8” (.125”) bleed on ALL sides, .25” safety area from trim for non-bleed text and images, CMYK (or specified spot colors), images/graphics hi-resolution (300 dpi).
- Export PDF using PDF/X1-a:2001 settings with marks and .125 bleeds.
- Set print file at 100%, centered and 1” larger than trim.
- Set crop marks “on” with 12-pt offset and bleed set to .125”. The Marks Offset should be .167”, not .0833”.
- Include all image and graphic data (no OPI) and embed all font data. When possible, include fonts and hi-resolution graphics (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files). Include crop marks and flatten files.
- Include only colors (CMYK or spot) and layers that print (no FPO).
- If given choice, select PostScript 3, High Resolution, and Binary.
- After exporting, open PDF to confirm that the project’s type, colors and images appear as expected. Check file dimensions, bleed and marks.
- Submit “print-ready” PDFs. Print-ready PDFs are for desktop applications—RGB and lo-rez.
- Check options that say Simulate, Optimize, Fit, or Password Protect.
Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for DigiLink’s web-based uploader link.
MORE Than Just A Printing Company!
We Have Delivered Outstanding Customer Service to 1000's of Customers!
We are thrilled that you are interested in becoming a new DigiLink customer. We hope you enjoy your experience.
As one of Washington, DC area’s largest and most well equipped Printing, Mailing and Canvas Photo & Wall Art Companies, DigiLink is committed to delivering your projects, on time and on budget. We have an extensive array of capabilities that reach far beyond printing. Please contact us today to learn more!
Check Us Out Online!
Step 1. Enter Tracking Number
Type the carrier tracking number in the "Enter Tracking Number" box, then select "Submit".
The status of your package will be displayed. You will see where your package is and if it has been delivered, you will see who signed for it as well as the time of delivery.
Step 2. E-mail Notification (optional)
You can enter up to three email addresses and a short message (optional), and then select "Submit". When the package is delivered, e-mail notifications will be sent to all specified e-mail addresses with a link to the most current package information.
To track your packages with UPS, please click here.